Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_2_] Graham.[_2_] is offline

Default wee disposal

This may be a false positive, but each time I try to access the link
that
you give it is blocked by Norton Internet Security in both Outlook
Explorer and Firefox - giving the message that my computer was being
'attacked by'

Thanks for the warning Cash, It wouldn't have flagged up on this OS. OTOH
came across them from a flyer posted through my door and have no reason to
believe the site is pernicious.

I don't doubt that you posted the link in good faith, but I understand that
it's increasingly common these days for hackers and phishers to seed
their attacks using hard-copy leaflets etc. often left behind wiper-
blades in car parks.

To satisfy the curiosity of those of us who don't want to (re)visit
the site, can you describe what is on it, I imagine it's humorous
jugging by the context of your OP.
I remember some MIDI music and large coloured text before
my machine re-started itself.
Doesn't seem to be any permanent damage.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%