Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Fridge/Freezer manufacturers - best of?

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:04:14 GMT,
(jamma-plusser) wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 08:22:33 +0100, Mike Lane
wrote:

Thanks good people, perhaps I'll try and track down a 'bargain
basement' Miele fridge or fridge/freezer ................ do any
online retailers do good deals on them?

I get the best deals from a local independent dealer and I get good
service too.

--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]