Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default wee disposal

andrew wrote:
This may be a false positive, but each time I try to access the link that
you give it is blocked by Norton Internet Security in both Outlook
Explorer and Firefox - giving the message that my computer was being
'attacked by'

Thanks for the warning Cash, It wouldn't have flagged up on this OS. OTOH I
came across them from a flyer posted through my door and have no reason to
believe the site is pernicious.

In many cases a dodgy site was not actually intending to be harmful.
However it ends up that way either as a result of getting compromised
itself, or by hosting ads from an ad server that is carrying malicious
content.

--
Cheers,

John.