Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default wee disposal

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
dennis@home wrote:

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
avast!: Message body was removed because it contained a virus.

Slight exaggeration from avast.

I don't know what you tried to post but avast doesn't like it.
Avast thinks its an html Iframe attack.

My post included details of how the original site uses obfuscated
javascript to insert an iframe into the webpage, the target of the iframe
is an attack site, but I did alter the url.

I thought it was that.

Avast doesn't know if the site is bad but it does understand that something
devious is being attempted and blocks it.

Do these iframe attacks work on the linux version of FF if they have the
java script enabled?
I know its an old security hole that shouldn't work on IE8 but avast doesn't
like it still.