Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_2_] LouB[_2_] is offline

Default What To Look For In A Refrigerator?

Abby Brown wrote:
Hi,

We are about to replace our 28 year old Kenmore with a new refrigerator. An
ice maker is a given. I've looked at similar looking refrigerators that
range from $800 to $2500. I would assume the more expensive units are
better built but otherwise don't have a clue what I am paying for.

Thanks,
Gary

Suggest you google your question and read some articles.
A good deal part of choosing is how the thing is going to be used and
part is what you like.
If I had the $$ I would get a french door (has freezer on bottom).
Brand is another story.

Good luck.

Lou