Posted to alt.home.repair
YvonneD YvonneD is offline

Default What causes air in water pipes?

On Jul 14, 3:37*pm, wrote:
* I am sorry for your loss and I see that you have received some good
advice. *I will only add one thing. *You have been trouble shooting
this thing very well and you provided all the information that most
people would not have included allowing someone to give you some
answer. *

Thank you.

I do plan to have the plumber here within the next week or so. I just
would like to have some idea of what might be wrong. I hate dealing
with these things in complete ignorance. Sort of like taking the car
in for service and not even knowing how to check the oil.