Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_3_] CW[_3_] is offline

Default Interesting question

"Chuck" wrote in message

I agree with you. Many things that are being done are not authorized by
the Constitution. Ex. over 30 Czars not authorized by Congress and being
paid with our tax dollars. I think he knows his days are numbered as
President and that's why he is pushing so much through. I hope we can undo
the things he and Pelosi have managed to get passed. Nuff said!

You're right, his days are numbered. He has the rest of this term and all of
the next. Chances are high that he will be reelected. By the time of the
next election, the economy will have improved (which would happen whether he
did anything or not). The people, being as wise as they generally are, will
attribute the economic recovery to him and reelect him.