Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Plumber's tape needed?

On Jul 14, 5:26*pm, Tom Watson wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 15:38:35 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Robatoy wrote:

We did pretty well with a 'summer dresses' thread-jack
once.........those were the days.
Summer dresses are wonderful... unless it's on that bitch Ann Coulter,
then anything looks like a pillowcase full of doorknobs.

I don't agree. I think Coulter's pretty good looking

Man, you must be god's gift to ugly women.

Cooter'd be skanky even in Brail.

Regards,

Tom Watsonhttp://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

In Braille, I would come to a dead stop the second I hit that adams
apple. Besides that, Cooter has 2 elbows per arm.
She's a freak! (Mentally as well.) (Politically, she's the same as
Glen Beck and Rush Limburger... saying all kinds of 'controversial/
stupid **** to attract those who are open to that banter... like the
hungry/lost/leaderless conservatives.... so she can sell books.)

She's a douchebag and I apologize to all the other douchebags out
there.