Posted to uk.d-i-y
robert robert is offline

Default Septic tank soakaway - who 'constructs' them?

jamma-plusser wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:32:17 GMT,
(jamma-plusser) wrote:

Or are there maps online which would show this kind of thing?

Thanks

Scrub that, just found the info on the EA web site and there are NO
Ground Water Protection Zones of ANY description in my area.

If you want to trace whoever did the original work , I would have
thought a morning on the telephone to the local groundwork contractors
listed in the local paper or yellow pages would prove successful.
Also ask around the adjacent landowners or farmers - they may well
remember who did the work or offer advice on choice of contractors.