JackD

Default Shop Vac or Shop Pro ?

There are a couple of other pricier shop vacs (WAAP and Fein come to mind)
which are actually quiet enough to use in the house. If you are doing any
remodeling work where you need to constantly be cleaning, they are well
worth the money. The noise that a "Shop Vac" makes is completely
unacceptable.

-Jack

"Daniel Martin" wrote in message
om...
Has anyone ever used a shop vacuum called "Shop Pro". This shop
vacuum is sold here in Canada as an alternative to Shop Vac. I tried
searching this group and nothing came up. I will be replacing my shop
vac soon, judging by the sound of the motor. It has been replaced
once and I will not replace a second. I will not buy shop vac again
if it can be avoided.

I'm trying to find out if vacuums from Shop Pro are any good or better
than Shop Vac. Another important detail will be the noise level. My
shop vac sounds like I'm testing jet engines for Boeing. Thanks in
advance for your help.

Desperately looking for good saw dust sucking device !

Daniel