Mike Coonrod

Default Shop Vac or Shop Pro ?

I am not familiar with shop pro.

I use a little 8 gallon shopvac QSP -- I think that's the letters. It
is the low noise line and it works very nice. I also have a shopvac 16
gallon blower and vac that is beyond noisy... deafening squeal to it and
I don't use it much.

Mike Coonrod

Daniel Martin wrote:

Has anyone ever used a shop vacuum called "Shop Pro". This shop
vacuum is sold here in Canada as an alternative to Shop Vac. I tried
searching this group and nothing came up. I will be replacing my shop
vac soon, judging by the sound of the motor. It has been replaced
once and I will not replace a second. I will not buy shop vac again
if it can be avoided.

I'm trying to find out if vacuums from Shop Pro are any good or better
than Shop Vac. Another important detail will be the noise level. My
shop vac sounds like I'm testing jet engines for Boeing. Thanks in
advance for your help.

Desperately looking for good saw dust sucking device !

Daniel