Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Wiki / FAQ changes

NT wrote:
On Jul 13, 8:08 pm, NT wrote:
John Rumm wrote:
Grunff and I are in the process of shifting the wiki and FAQ to a new
server. Part of this change requires changes to the DNS records for the
sites. As a result you may run into some access problems over the next
48 hours as the changes can take a little time to ripple through and be
consistent for all users and ISPs.
Also I would suggest you refrain from making any wiki changes for a
couple of days, since you won't know if you are updating the new site or
the old one - and changes to the old one will probably be lost since its
database has already been copied over.
Sorry for the inconvenience...
Chances are everyone should be seeing the new server now....

Special Page
Upload file

The upload directory (/var/www/vhosts/wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/httpdocs/
images) is not writable by the webserver.

NT

It gets past that point now, but clicking the button to upload the
image gives:

special page
Internal error
Could not copy file "/tmp/phpkXS99e" to "/var/www/vhosts/
wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/httpdocs/images/d/d6/Pattress_metal_406-3.jpg".

Thanks for working on this

Mostly Grunff on this bit... I have passed you bug report on ;-)

(I have managed to nuke a good number of the spammy accounts BTW)

--
Cheers,

John.