Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Septic tank soakaway - who 'constructs' them?

jamma-plusser wrote:
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 01:47:19 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

So this Biodisc installed instead of the septic tank?

yes.

http://www.ohel.co.uk/products/biodisc_ba-bax-bb.html

Thanks. Wish I was rich .............. ;-)

To be honest, compared with what I had, which smelt and needed regular
emptyi8ng, so far once the capital outlay is taken on, the damned
biodisc has been brilliant. NO SMELL!

Even straight into a puddle at the bottom of an old ditch.

Everyone round here puts them in when they get problems with their
original tanks. They just work mainly.