Posted to uk.d-i-y
jamma-plusser jamma-plusser is offline

Default Septic tank soakaway - who 'constructs' them?

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:00:02 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

I'd let sleeping dogs lie. Might make a few descrete enquiries about
being in a Ground Water Protection Zone 1, I suspect they would get
seriously upset about ordinary septic tank discharges in such an
area.

Who would I approach to make discrete enquiries about being in a
Ground Water Protection Zone 1 (pretty sure I'm not, but no harm in
checking).

Or are there maps online which would show this kind of thing?

Thanks