Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Low flow toilet - Is this really a good idea?

"scorpionleather" wrote in message
The low flush modern toilets never worked as well as the old toilets we
used to have. I was very disappointed with the low water performance. I
ended up getting pressure flush toilets. Those are the only kind that
work as good as the old ones. I'd highly recommend to keep your old one.

I've had just the opposite experience. My old water wasters used to back up
all the time, were constantly dirty, and they took forever to refill. My low
flow has NEVER backed up, it's easier to keep clean, and it's practically
silent. If I could afford it, I'd swap out my other high flow toilet for a
low flow. I have a Toto.