Lawrence A. Ramsey

Default Tung vs. linseed

Well, when you type with two fingers, you quit worrying about the
little stuff like spelling! Yep, meant BRICKS.

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:59:58 -0500, "George"
wrote:

Sounds improbable, given the high expense of a trip to China. More money in
other cargo than could be made in oil. You do mean "bricks," no?

http://www.sutherlandwelles.com/tungoil.htm

"Lawrence A. Ramsey" wrote in message
.. .
They used to seal the tricks in front of the fireplace with Tung oil.
It kept the grease drippings from the pot or kettle from staining the
bricks. This was several hundered years ago. Back when I was just a
mere lad. At least I think this was what they told us at Williamsburg.