Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default OT- NJ Police state

rangerssuck wrote:

No. Same homework, same answers, different grades on the homework. I
never mentioned exams, on which I consistently dod better than he.

But that's missing the point entirely. I was commenting on the folly
of your expectation that I would have answers regarding an alleged
crime which took place twenty-something years ago.

The details of your classroom adventures are not on the Web, Ted
Kennedy's bodyguards misadventures are there for all to find.

I answered your question in another thread.

You did. And we continue to disagree, and that's OK, I guess.

I hope that you never have to learn how wrong you are, because it will
be an expensive lesson.

And I hope the same for you.

If I'm wrong, then the world is a much safer place than I've seen so far.

David