Posted to uk.d-i-y
jamma-plusser jamma-plusser is offline

Default Septic tank soakaway - who 'constructs' them?

Currently trying to track down whoever built the soakaway on my
property (apparently only constructed about 10 years ago) and/or
simply find someone who could give me advice on my existing soakaway
(not sure if it's working properly you see). Just to help me minimise
my search I'm wondering what kind of company does this job. Looking at
www.yell.com a search for 'soakaway' comes up with:

-Drainage Consultants; Drains and Pipe Cleaning

-Sewage Consultants

-Water Conservation and Management

-Wellborers and Sinkers

Also, how do I ensure that I get someone who does a good job IF I need
a new soakaway ? Is there some kind of accreditation, governing body,
etc?

Ta.