Edwin Pawlowski

Default Possible Condensation Solution? - Test Data

"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Problem: When a cool/dry air mass is followed by a warm/moist air mass
and the transition is somewhat rapid, as sometimes occurs in my area
of Pennsylvania in the Spring and the Fall, condensation forms on the
cast iron surfaces of the stationary machinery, causing rust.

Damned right rapid. One fall day I had the garage door open under those
circumstances. Cool from the last couple of days, then a farm front with
high humidity. I could see the rust forming on the table top from front to
back right before my eyes. I grabbed nearby paper towels and could not stop
it.

That is the day I decided to change from wax to Top Cote.
Ed