Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default OT Bedroom safe

"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 10:41:15 -0500, Tim Wescott
wrote:

snip
* I've never suffered a home invasion. No one in my family has suffered
a home invasion. The only person I know who suffered a home invasion ran
with a seriously weird crowd. I would contend that if you are worried
about home invasions then you are (a) too paranoid, (b) hanging with the
wrong people, or (c) living in the wrong part of the world. (a) can be
taken care of with medication, (b) can be taken care of by changing your
friends, and (c) can be taken care of by changing the part of the world
that you live in, or living in a different part of the world.

But what do I know.

Which one of your theories applies in this case?

http://greenvilledailynews.1upprelau...icleID=2250 9

Sometimes bad things happen for no apparent reason...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Well, to me, it's clear the dead people were clearly paranoid, hung with the
wrong crowd (I'd suspect Southern Baptist in there somewhere), living in
Greenville instead of Zimbabwe, not taking their meds, shoulda changed
friends (there's them ugly Southern Baptists again), and shoulda moved to
Sweden a long time ago.

But what do I know?

Steve