Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default OT Bedroom safe

That way when
they encounter a real (or looks real) at their friends
house, found somewhere, school locker they will have some
inkling of what to do. And no matter how hard parents try to
prevent their kids from encountering guns, it is going to
happen eventually.

You forgot drugs, STDs, pregnancy, speeding, drinking, pedophiles, etc, etc,
etc, ad nauseum. Yet, we tell our kids about these things and a lot of our
taxes go into programs so liberals can teach them about them, too.

Alas, then the kids fool with these things. Where did we go wrong? Who do
we blame? More importantly, who do we sue?

It's called free agency. In the wild, mortality rates of the young run way
above 50% in many species.

You just do your best.

Steve