Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Google

krw wrote in
:

On 12 Jul 2009 19:28:08 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

*trim*
I do feel your pain with Wildblue. AT&T (incompentant idiots) won't
let us have DSL, but my sister's house next door does. However, one
part of AT&T believes we can get DSL so they won't let us use a
dial-up account for internet access. We've got Wildblue now, where at
least downloads don't take forever.

What do you mean, "they won't let (you) use a dial-up account"? They
can hardly stop you, if you were so masochistic.

Oh, we can use one, but they charge us out the nose for using their line
to access a third-party ISP. I guess it's against their TOS...

*trim*

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking