Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al A. Al A. is offline

Default Free to a good home...

john wrote:

IF it is the orange colored one, according to a Makita rep, they only
made 1000 of them. I have one of the orange ones that I bought when
they first came out.

John

Not quite that original, John. It is the standard Makita blue plastic
housing. was the first cordless that I ever had, one of the earlier
consumer grade units that cam in a sheetmetal tote case. It worked great
within it's capabilities for years until the battery gave out. Not worth
it to me replacing the battery pack, even if you can still get them.

And Bill, thanks for the suggestion. If nobody wants this, I may end up
doing that, I just hate to put another project on the list!

-Al