Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Watertight sealant round hot & cold pipes?

Eddy wrote:

Steve, thanks a lot! So helpful. I reckon for just a few pounds extra
it's worth me going for the Sikaflex. I don't want ANY water dribbling
in at some point in the future and have to go through the misery of
taking the ironware to bits again!

TBH I recommend the EvoStick for your use. It's more like a paste than
Sikflex. Sikaflex is very runny and difficult to smooth with a finger or
a tool. EVONAS can be shaped with silicone sealant tools, dissolves in
white spirit so you can wipe it off and it saves you money.