Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT- NJ Police state

"Snag" wrote in message
rangerssuck wrote:

And no, Snag and SteveB would NOT be
likely to be licensed to wear their guns, open or concealed, in NJ.
And that, as far as I'm concerned, is a good thing.

(clipped from Mr. Birch's response , since you're in my killfile with
Cliffie and his buttbuddy Hawke)

Every citizen ,who has not done anything illegal to lose the *RIGHT* to
keep and bear arms , is *guaranteed* the right to do so by the 2nd
amendment to the Constitution of the United States .
Whether you like it or not , people have the right to defend themselves .
I choose to exercise that right by legally carrying a handgun on my person
at nearly all times . There are times and places that I cannot legally go
armed , and at those times and in those places I will not carry . The rest
of the time , there *WILL* be a firearm on my person . And I wouldn't live
in that sewage pit of a state for any reason - only place I know of that
might be more corrupt is Chicago . Isn't that the political machine that
spawned our current president ?

Now, now. The FBI says that Louisiana is more corrupt than Illinois, and
they're both more corrupt than NJ.

We miss our exalted status. d8-)

BTW, it's a pretty nice state, overall. The salt water fishing is great.

--
Ed Huntress