Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark[_8_] Mark[_8_] is offline

Default What is this green bag with a yellow top in my neighbors yard?

Like you, I assumed A) the neighbor was new and the OP didn't know him well
enough to ask about it, or B) there was some sort of neighborhood feud and
the real concern was that the device was something used to gather data for
the neighbor's use in doing battle (or worse!)

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Bake a big ass plate of chocolate chip cookies. Go knock on
the door, welcome to the neighborhood. And, by the way,
what's that thing on the lawn that looks like a world war
two bomb that got dropped from a green and yellow plane?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message

Maybe mind you own business and you won't be minding his?