Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.nude,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz,alt.obituaries
thomas[_2_] thomas[_2_] is offline

Default Obama checking out girl pics photos and video

On Jul 11, 6:33*pm, Frank Rizzo wrote:
On Jul 10, 5:15*pm, sheetsofsound wrote:

On Jul 10, 8:09*pm, Frank Rizzo wrote:

Explain how it is racist to show the POTUS checking out a chick?

he wasn't doing that genius.

You can live in denial all you want. *Name calling? *Is that all you
have?

The bottom line is that we should put this behind us, and ass such
move on to more important matters, getting down to the meat and
potatoes, and never looking in the rear view mirror. I think this
discussion has reached its tail end, and it's time we collect the
booty we are owed for such hard work and then take a seat.