Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Gloves, again

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 14:42:59 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

If they are too small, send them back. The Distance Selling
Regulations mean you can send anything back, for any (or no) reason
as long as it's within 7 days. (There are other caveats).

You wouldn't need that with SF, they will accept anything back no question.
If you call at a depot they will take the goods out of the warehouse so you
can look at them.

I'll pop up tomorrow a.m., when the I won't be in the way of professional
customers.

My experience is that the branch isn't too keen on unpacking things: I
needed to look at a combination square, just to see if it was matt or
reflective and was allowed to because it could stay in its bag.

If the gloves are too small and I can't try them on, I can take them back
anyway.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.