Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stu Fields Stu Fields is offline

Default NG deterioration

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
On Jul 10, 9:55 am, "Stu Fields" wrote:
This NG seems to have deteriorated into mostly OT and a lot of name
calling
that sounds like an elementary school yard environment. Its a shame. I'm
reminded of an adage that says:
"Never argue with idiots. They will force you to their level where they
have more experience and you will lose."

Maybe one of the reasons its deteriorated has a great deal to do with
you. I put up a post last weekend about drill sharpeners. If you
machine I find it hard to believe you don't do any drilling yet I
don't remember you commenting in that thread.

I've made it clear that I think a built in optical inspection and
measuring system is a necessity in a drill grinder yet most drill
grinders don't have them.

I happen to feel the same way about a tool and cutter grinder.

Will you ignore this metalworking post as well and keep complaining
rather than doing something about the problem?

Jon Banquer
San Diego, CA

No the very tone of your reply of attack is the main reason you just got
plunked. Not your technical input. I can find that quality of input
without your brand of assault.