Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Screw U (was "Dusting The Screws")

On 2009-07-10, John Grossbohlin
wrote:

That movie is titled "The Gunsmith of Williamsburg" and features Wallace
Gusler... It's on DVD now! As far as I know the rifle made in the movie
still hangs in the gunsmith shop.

Files were old by the 16th century. ;~)

I learned a lot while there but wasn't there long enough to learn it all.
Like any place else with a budget they have their bad times... They laid
off
about 30 people around the time I left.

Sorry to hear you had to leave, John. I left my machine shop, one of my
best memories, under similar circumstances, it being a govt thing and a
prez
admin change, so I know how that works.

I recall Williamsburg back in '64, before the electronic cash registers
were
installed. Great experience. It was "real" back then.

Thanks for the exact title name. I may jes buy a copy. It would be great
to show
to my firearm friendly friends.

It's pretty cheap.....
http://www.williamsburgmarketplace.c...ortBy=featured