Posted to alt.home.repair
gore[_3_] gore[_3_] is offline

Default What is this green bag with a yellow top in my neighbors yard?

"Oren" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:44:33 -0400, "Sanity"
wrote:

Did it ever cross your mind to walk over to your neighbor and ask him? A
hell of a lot easier than asking a whole bunch of strangers on the Usenet.

Why would he do that? The photo was behind the screen.

The poster could be deathly afraid of his neighbor.

OK, now why does it have to come to this. I would go to my neighbors house
and ask him this (we are on good terms), but he is disabled. It would take
him a lot longer to answer the door or the telephone than it did for me to
post on Usenet. As a matter of fact it was a lot easier for me to post this
on Usenet just like it is a lot easier for a douchebag to talk **** to
someone behind a monitor on Usenet. I was just curious and you didn't have
the answer. **** off!

Thanks,
Shane