Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.nude,rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz,alt.obituaries
Frank Rizzo Frank Rizzo is offline

Default Obama checking out girl pics photos and video

On Jul 10, 4:53*pm, sheetsofsound wrote:
On Jul 10, 7:48*pm, "Dave" wrote:

sheetsofsound wrote:
They'll say anything as long as it fuels the racist propaganda. I'm
convinced that 90% of the motivation is racist in nature.

W0ell...let's say that they make sure to keep that in play, as it appeals to
a certain portion of the base.

Yep. That's the thing that boggles my mind. How otherwise intelligent
folks continue to support a platform that caters to people like that
crazy yellow haired woman at the McCain rally:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOU9xZ4zcss

You'd think folks would see that but they don't. They let their bias'
get in the way of logic.

Hey, after election day, I said I really hope he succeeds, but am
doubtful of his proposed plans. That's not bias, that's an informed
opinion. So far, I'm unimpressed but am still willing to give him
more time. How is that bias getting in the way of logic?