Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default DAREX M5 was Costco/"Worksmith" 115 drill bit sets saga

Wild_Bill wrote:
I doubt that a video would be likely any time soon, but I've been
interested in making some on various subjects.

Videos on YouTube that I've seen don't seem to be able to, or haven't
been made in a way to show much detail on small parts.
A friend said he thought the poor detail of most online videos is due to
the various types of compression used.

A macro lens and your writing style would go a long way to address
that issue. A mirror jig to show compound angle of the bit would
be excellent, too.

I can't begin to tell ya how much I dislike working with software, even
though the universal opinion of overall ease of use (for anything these
days) seems to be... it's simple and/or great, all ya gotta do is..

Yup. 'Intuitive approach' isn't the same thing for everybody.

However, if I would happen to get something made that's reasonably
clear, I'll certainly mention it here.

Good!

--Winston