Posted to uk.d-i-y
matthelliwell matthelliwell is offline

Default How to attach a pool filter to a paddling pool.

On 9 July, 15:56, "Ian Middleton" wrote:
I have acquired an 8fit paddling pool (PVC canvas) as well as filter pump
(for the kids...obviously).

However the pool has no inlet/outlet flanges (is that the corect term) below
water level to connect the filter pump to. The filter pumps pipes are 1
1./4" (32mm).

Any idea were I can get some 1 1/4" (or better 1" so pipe goes over) flanges
from that as suitable attaching to PVC/canvas. Needs to be reasonably cheap,
I notice RS sell *PVC flanges and associated metal work but would cost about
£50 to make two off.

Any one got any ideas how to plumb in 1 1/4" pipe below water level ?

MIght be cheaper to just to buy a cheap submersible pump? Pond
supplies do various flanges for bottom drains and the like so you
could search for those.