Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default What's a good way to seal joints of plastic drain pipe?

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 20:58:19 +0000 (UTC), ShadowTek
wrote:

I have several sections of 4 inch corrugated drain pipe that are pieced
together with several snap-on T connectors. All of this is
above-ground, and the problem is that they are leaking a noticeable
amount in certain places from where the pipe meets the T, and it is
causing puddling in an area tha getts muddy easily.

I only really need to fix the leaking in one area.

It looks like I would need your zip code to see the product as
my local HD appears not to carry it.

I think I would try some silicon caulk.