Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair

Default who makes this generator ?

I can't be sure if there really is an ETQ company, or if
they build from other companies parts. What I can be sure, I
have one of their smaller two stroke gas mixer generators.
1200 or 1000, can't remember. I really love it. Starts well,
and provides power. I used it a year or so ago, when a
friend lost power. Ran a huge, ancient furnace with a huge,
ancient blower. You can hear it run, but the engine isn't
very noisy. You can stand next to it, and converse.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"jack" wrote in message
m...
do you know who makes this and how is their reputation
compared to honda ?

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...035&in_merch=1