Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus10294 Ignoramus10294 is offline

Default The coming days......

On 2009-07-09, wrote:
Just as well we had radar so we knew where the other ships in our
division were. You couldn't see anything. Even the next day during
daylight, you could not see the other ships in our division when we
were in a trough. The tops of their masts were 90 feet above the
water line. The biggest rolls we took were 55 degrees.

Did many people get seasick on the ship?

I once was in a storm on a small passenger ship (100 feet or so), and
the restroom walls were covered with vomit up to about shoulder
level.

I personally never get seasick, for any reason.