Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Wiki / FAQ changes

Grunff and I are in the process of shifting the wiki and FAQ to a new
server. Part of this change requires changes to the DNS records for the
sites. As a result you may run into some access problems over the next
48 hours as the changes can take a little time to ripple through and be
consistent for all users and ISPs.

Also I would suggest you refrain from making any wiki changes for a
couple of days, since you won't know if you are updating the new site or
the old one - and changes to the old one will probably be lost since its
database has already been copied over.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

--
Cheers,