Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Supplier for rubber seals for conservatory?

Paul R wrote:

Have a look at www.hdhardware.co.uk I used them recently to replace
some perished gasket (this is the term used). It wasn't an exact
match, but did the job. They will send samples, but make a small
charge for it.
Paul R

Many thanks for the link. They have a lot of likely looking candidates, so I
am hopeful. I have emailed them, but have not yet had a reply.

I have also contacted *their* supplier (Euroseal) - who are sending me a
sample of the most likely candidate.
--
Cheers,
Roger