Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Web Sites for Colour Co-ordination inc Carpeting etc

On Jul 9, 8:38*am, "TheScullster" wrote:
Hi all

I know you can get colour wheels from sheds for compatible paint colours,
but are there any sites where you can build up a "room" to show ceiling,
wall and carpet colours all at the same time?
I know this is a tall order and PC colour rendition varies etc etc.
But it seems to take an age to get SWMBO settled particularly on wall and
carpet colours.(white ceilings being the generally accepted standard).

TIA

Phil

Build a model of the room in google sketchup then apply colours/
textures to the wall/ceiling/floor surfaces and talk a walk throgh it.

MBQ