Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default The coming days......

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 01:46:38 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

You ignorant, insulting jerk. I had a college deferment and then I wound up
being a Type I diabetic.

College deferments were easy to get for timid cowards of functional
intellect.

I attended college too. I even graduated, with a degree in EE from a
respected university. I then served my country as a military officer.
Combat Engineer. An educated man capable of discerning thought. I
didn't always agree with my orders. I did always accomplish my
mission and I lost no enlisted men while doing it because I selected
carefully and trained relentlessly, nevermind why I had the freedom to
do so. There were some HQ twits that didn't like me or my approach.
They got fragged, funny how things go some days.

I could cut you some slack for pathetic sick call if you had some
respect for those more able who served. You didn't ask to be a
diabetic and a no-op, **** happens, I can roger that. I can
understand how the notion of being impotent could be a bitter pill.