Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John B[_2_] John B[_2_] is offline

Default Varmint Control

On 03/07/2009 Archimedes' Lever wrote:

On 03 Jul 2009 20:33:24 GMT, "John B"
wrote:

On 03/07/2009 RogerN wrote:

.
I wonder if it would be very good to cross an air rifle with a
Paslode cordless nailer. Use an air/fuel mixture to propel a

pellet instead of pumping air. Seems like a winner if you could
get sufficient velocity that way. If my understanding is correct,
the military propels artillery that way.

RogerN

A great idea, but why not go the other way and fire nails. That will
pin the critters to the ground until they can be harvested and
disposed of.

Except that it would not 'pin them to the ground'.

Well, I guess that depends on how many nails you fire and how big they
are!

--
John B