Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
baron baron is offline

Default Varmint Control

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 09:50:27 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Is there such a thing as an air rifle that shoots bird-shot?

We're getting over-run with rabbits, some kind of chipmunk-looking
thingy and a raccoon greeted me on the patio a few days ago... trying
to come in the doggie door!!

If I fired a shot gun in this neighborhood the resulting echo from the
surrounding hills would bring the cops in five seconds, plus knock
holes in fences :-(

...Jim Thompson

Looks like nature possibly took its own course...

FOUR, COUNT 'EM, FOUR big owls seen on the hillside last night.

Number of rabbits seen today... ZERO ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Well Owls have to eat too. :-)

--
Best Regards: