Dee

Default How loud is 43Db

Many thanks for all the replies. Off work yesterday but read them all this
morning. I've learnt alot again. Oh how I wish I made more attention at
school. Logarithims and noise levels we must have studied it but sure as
hell have forgotten. Well as 43db is 10 times quieter than 52 then the AEG
will be the one

AndyP

"Dee" wrote in message ...
How loud is 43Db when compared with 52Db. Sorry to ask what seems to me as

slightly daft question but our kitchen is open plan and noisy appliances

are
not welcome.

I obviously do not own a decibel meter (I am sure they are not called

that).
So could anyone offer a comparison.

Thanks

AndyP