Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Google

On Jul 7, 9:22*am, "
wrote:
Well, if ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

To me, it is like throwing out the baby with the bath water, but I
understand. *FREE isn't what it once was as far as service,
reliability and ease of use.

I use GG as well, and from time to time they make some changes that
change the appearance and the user features as well. *The changes can
be irritating, but I still find the price to features ratio worth the
irritation.

Robert

It would be fine if I cold read all the posts, but somehow, they've
managed to run the whole deal to the far left of my screen, losing at
least one letter in each sentence. It's sad when a 24" monitor ain't
wide enough. Especially when it's a single program and all else works
just fine.

I don't hit the wreck that often these days, so if I fold the hand, it
won't deprive me of much, nor, in fact, will it deprive the wreck of
much.