Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The coming days......

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

snip

You ignorant, insulting jerk. I had a college deferment and then I wound
up
being a Type I diabetic.

Diabetes? Big deal. I knew several GIs with type 1.

Ha ha! Michael, you're so ignorant it's amazing you've lived this long.

You didn't know "several GIs" with Type I, unless they had one foot on a
plane to come home. If they got it while they were in the service, they
probably were sent home on a gurney.

Look up what you're talking about before opening your yap, you lying dimwit.

You are the lying dimwit, Ed. They tolerated a lot of helth issues,
in people they needed. Obviously, they knew you weren't worth a damn.

As usual, you snip away everything except what you want to attack, in
a feeble attempt to prove your superiority.

Not everyone who enters the service will be a foot soldier, but
someone like you wouldn't survive basic. The others in your company
would have thrown you a GI blanket party, then tossed you down the
stairs till you either shut your ignorant mouth, or died.

They knew you weren't worth the risk for what little you had to
offer, so they dropped you for the defective that you are.