Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The coming days......

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:16:57 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
news On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:17:29 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

While I can agree in hindsight that going into the military during
Vietnam was a foolish thing to do you are unnecessarily insulting the
millions of who served for altruistic and patriotic reasons.

No I'm not. The only ones who would be insulted are those who read what
they
think they see, rather than what's written.

What you wrote was:

Any American who fought in Vietnam to "defend the freedom of the South
Vietnamese" is a fool.

Ah. Hardly anyone who fought in 'Nam did so to "defend the freedom of
the ...". You're right, about anyone who served will only see: "...
fought in Vietnam" ... "is a fool."

Trolling?

Taking remedial reading these days, Don? My wife teaches a really good class
on the subject.

It can't be worth a damn. If it was, you could read what you wrote.