Posted to uk.d-i-y
jkn jkn is offline

Default Logitec Keyboard

On Jul 7, 9:15*pm, Adam Aglionby wrote:
[...]
Some do, its called double shot moulding, laser engraved other long
lasting key marking system.
Cherry used to make the very nicest keyboards.

I agree. You can still get some very decent double-shot moulded
Cherrry keyboards; they have a shop on eBay for end of lines etc.. A
chap called IIRC Robin Bithrey from Cherry runs it. I'm typing this on
a very decent slightly shrunk Cherry keyboard (they bring the numeric
keypad in and move the cursor block down) which cost me under a tenner
including postage from him.

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Cherry-Keyboards

I have an IBM buckling spring K/B in the garage and I prefer this one
to it. If I could get a K/B like my old Cherry AT with gold crosspoint
switches I'd be even happier. Unfortunately I chucked it when PS/2
came along, not realising that adapters could be made/had ;-(.

J^n