Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Spreadsheet help

In message , robgraham
writes
Thanks Jim. I'll give the pdf a good coat of looking at but I don't know
as I'm interested enough to buy a book - after all, I've managed 51 years
without knowing how to use spreadsheets. It just seemed that working out
gas and electric costs may be OK but I can't think of anything else I'd
need to use a spreadsheet for.

Well, I use mine for:-

Keeping rainfall records, daily temperature records, my personal cashflow
(keeps me solvent - more people should do this then they wouldn't get into
deep debt), subscriptions from members of organisations/clubs, investments
bought and sold, dividends paid, lottery handouts for the syndicate, a
Sudoku framework, electricity bills, plus a whole lot of stuff re business.
I'd have a problem to be without it.

And I thought I led an interesting life ...

--
bumsnase