Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default Whats up in Alaska?

wrote:
Governor Sara Palin just announced that she will resign her post at the
end of july.
Her press conference was rather rambling and imprecise as to her
reason for quitting but it appears that this is A pattern for her
behavior. She headed the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Committee and
resigned after only A one year stint there.
I'm sure there is more to this than meets the eye!

I read it that harassment and lawsuits from the left were taking too
much time and the state's money, as well as family money to defend.
She had a good lt. gov. to hand off to. She said "I've done some good,
but the future prospects are limited by the distractions." So she
stepped aside to take some personal time, let things settle, and marshal
her resources for 2010, or 2012.
She'll be back. She's no quitter.